This is what a typical AEON school looks like. School size and layout vary depending on the location of the school and the number of students.
Many of our schools are right by the station, and oftentimes, they are in the station building or in one of the buildings adjoining the station. Others are located in shopping malls or department stores. Some schools are situated on two or three floors of a building.
All our schools are quite compact, and since we do not have janitorial services, it is important for the staff to maintain the cleanliness of the school at all times.
- The staff room is for teachers to prepare, eat and exchange ideas.
- Prospective student interviews and counseling take place here.
- Lobby talk is very important for both students and teachers.
- Kids classrooms are usually carpeted, outfitted with lower desks or tables and decorated for children.
- Adults classrooms can generally fit between three and twelve students and all have whiteboards.